With summer and the fourth of July right around the corner, nothing beats a cool snack on a hot day! It’s even better when you can involve
the kids and make a festive treat at home.
To celebrate national Bomb Pop Day we decided to bring you a recipe for making this tasty classic! If you make it share with us a photo of what you came up with and tag us; bonus points if you are enjoying the sun in your Nageuret swim diaper.
First things first you will need SUGAR WATER...
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup white sugar
Now time for the layers...
- 1 Cup Sugar Water
- 1/4 Cup Cherry Syrup or Maraschino Cherry Juice (If you want to add fruit to your popsicle cut the Maraschino cherries up and add them to the liquid.)
- 3/4 Cup Sugar Water
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1/4 tsp Lime Extract
- 1 1/4 Cups Sugar Water
- 1 tsp Raspberry Extract
- 3–4 Drops of Blue Food Coloring
- Place water and sugar in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir until the sugar has completely dissolved. Set aside and let cool.
- Combine sugar water and cherry syrup in a bowl. Fill up each popsicle mold 1/3 of the way. Freeze for at least 2 hours. Check out these rocket popsicle molds for the ultimate level of festivity.
- Mix together sugar water, coconut milk, and lime extract. Fill up each popsicle mold the second 1/3 of the way. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Mix together the sugar water, raspberry extract, and blue food coloring. Fill up each popsicle mold the last 1/3 of the way; make sure you don’t overfill!. Slide in the popsicle stick and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- To remove the popsicles from the mold, run the mold under warm water for about 10 seconds.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!