The #1 Swim Diaper on Parents.com and by thousands and thousands of reviews from our BBL Fam.
Our Nageuret™ Reusable Baby Swim Diapers by Beau & Belle Littles™ are designed to keep solids in the swim diaper and keep others safe from accidents and fit any infant between in diaper sizes N through 5 (6-36 lbs; waist 7.75in.-19.5in, legs 5.5in-10in). Plus we have limited edition sizes available for kids ages 5 - 12.
- Waterproof outer fabric made from 100% PUL polyester
- Adjustable with three different tummy/waist, width, and length sizes
- Reusable and intended to grow with your child and save you money
- Eco-Friendly swim diapers that are good for your baby and the planet
- Internal Polyester mesh designed for easy washing and baby comfort
- Small familiy-owned company based in Loveland, Colorado
Here's why Beau & Belle Littles Swim Diapers are the best.
- They last and last and last! These swim diapers last so much longer than other sized options that are single use or end up unused and in the trash after baby has grown out of them. Plus, these come off easily with less mess than a regular diaper (no poop down the legs like the pull-up type swim diapers).
- The outlayer protects baby and you by keeping the poop in the swim diaper while the inner layer keeps your child comfortable with a soft and easy to clean mesh. Our waterproof swim diapers are made so that you don't have to worry about excess water in the fabric causing friction against your child's skin, which is the #1 cause of diaper rash in swim diapers.
- Can be worn alone or discreetly under a swimsuit all the while preventing harmful bacteria from enter the water. These swim diapers are the perfect solution for your kiddos that aren't potty trained, recently potty trained, or have bowel incontinence.
Taking care your nageuret reusable swim diaper is easy peasy!
- For best results knock solids into toilet, machine wash cold, do not bleach, tumble dry low.
- For worst results let several poops accumulate, bleach in boiling water with red and white dress shirts, blow dry on roof rack
- The swim diaper is constructed using PUL outerlayer fabric which contains the poop. The polyester mesh inner layer is soft and easy to clean. The Nageuret doesn't contain an inner absorbing layer because once you're swimming that layer would absorb the water and weigh your baby's bottom down. You don't have to worry about having excess water in fabric against baby's skin which is the #1 cause for diaper rash in swim diapers. The elastic around the waist and legs is comfortable and doesn't cause chaffing like the tough elastic in other diapers or the scratchy fabric from disposable diapers. You can have confidence that you are keeping the pool poop free by using a Beau and Belle Littles swim diaper.
Our 1-Year Better Than Money-Back Guarantee
We're not satisfied unless you're totally happy and ridiculously satisfied with your purchases. Beau & Belle Littles makes only the highest, best-quality swim diapers which save money and save the environment.
- The best poop containment units as a swim diaper you can buy
- 1 Year Warantee
- Free Shipping on All US Orders over $25
- We go with the flow and offer simple returns, exchanges, registrations, etc.
- We're always here for you. We're a small business in Loveland, CO and we personally review every concern, inquiry, and review
The perfect gift for someone with a baby in your life!
While we don't think you necessarily need an occasion, here are some that we think are im-poo-rtant
- Baby Showers
- Birthday Parties for a Baby
- Just because Grandma Loves you
- Gotcha Day anniversaries
- 돌잔치 (Doljabi - Doljanchi)
- Holidays for a child with special needs
- Holidays like Christmas, Hanukkah, Easter, and more
Uber adjustable, Nageuret diapers have snaps that adjust around the waist and legs, and three different size adjustments for height. So infants as light as 8 pounds and toddlers as heavy as 60 pounds can rock the trendy patterns designed by Beau & Belle Littles. They're lined with a super soft mesh to be gentle on your baby's skin.
Like many entrepreneurs, Rachelle Baron started her company out of her own need. She was dissatisfied with the swim pants on the market. The baby diaper market — including biodegradable diapers, training nappies, cloth diapers, swim pants, and disposable diapers — was $43.7 billion worldwide in 2015, according to Zion Research. It is expected to grow to $63.4 billion by 2021.
ABC, Fox, & The Rachael Ray Show
The ultimate reusable swim diaper, the Nageuret from Beau & Belle Littles can be adjusted to fit babies aged 3 months to 3 years (or 6 to 35 pounds). Its polyester material is easy to clean, and the elastic waist and legs will help contain messes without chafing baby's delicate skin..
Scattered snaps let you adjust these cloth swim diapers to find the perfect (read: leak-proof) fit. The patterns are also totally aw-worthy.
"I relied on a Beau & Belle Littles swim diaper for my son from the time he was a few weeks old. Thanks to its quality materials and adjustable sizing snaps for both waist fit and rise, he wore the same swim diaper until he potty trained at age 3. There’s been no fading at all, and the elastic around the waist and legs has held up without a single stray thread, despite weekly wear. Plus, it’s secure: We’ve (knock on wood) never had a blowout. Washable swim diapers cut down on the bulk of disposable versions, and I like that they are more environmentally friendly—but they do require a little more thought and care."
what are all
of these buttons?
all of these buttons?
The top row of snaps are to adjust the size to your little's tummy or waist>
The second row of buttons are used to adjust the size around the legs
Adjust the snaps in the front to change teh rise of the swim diaper so it isn't bulky and baggy
Just to confirm
Buttons are in the front
- anchor print
Greatest swim diaper
We recently purchased the toddler size because our little one grew out of the smaller one. Easy to get on and off. Cleaning is a breeze. Plus who doesn't love supporting a family company? Highly recommend
I love the buttons to readjust size and the anchor print is too cute. I fell in love with these. They’re my 3rd pair and definitely buying more
They fit the Husky One!
I love that these swim diapers fit my little Minke who’s 2 1/2 years old and 50 lbs.
Glad these now come in bigger size
We used the infant size diaper very often for 2 years and it is still in good enough shape to be passed on to another child.
Super cute pattern. Only complaint is that as it gets wet it needs to be made tighter. Easy to clean.